Well, my Dad and Mom have been writing about me for a couple months now and I'm not sure of everything they have been saying but I wanted to get my side of the story out there. First off, no one ever gave me a list of rules so I didn't know that I was supposed to wait to arrive until December 11th. I'm a strong, independent girl and felt like I was ready...little did I know how unprepared I was. I didn't realize how good I had it with room and board. The room was warm and quiet and the food was good and plentiful. Now I have to share a room with a snoring dog and the food is this formula stuff that is not so great.
I was in the hospital place for a long time and I'm not a big fan of their accommodations. Granted, they fed me like clock work and I was always clean and warm but they would wake me up all the time to poke and prod me. I kept hearing them tell Dad and Mom how well I was doing so I couldn't understand why they keep pestering me. I figured I would follow there rules so I could get home to the place that I'd imagined. Now, I know that you've heard I had problems eating from a bottle but between you and me, I was just being a little lazy since I knew they wouldn't let me starve. I finally decided to stop the game when I could hear the frustration in my parent's voices.
I can't believe that I've been home over a week already. It is so nice to be around my parents all the time and I think they like it too. I'm sure my parents have thanked everyone but I wanted to personally thank you all for the prayers that you all said for me. I'm strong, but a girl can always use some help. I promise to keep my parents on their toes so they have tons of stories to write about me. If nothing else, I promise to stay cute so they post more pictures of me.
Love,
Charlotte Faith
Dear Charlotte Faith (beautiful name by the way)
ReplyDeleteThere are always 2 sides to every story....thank you for clearing up a few points! It is wonderful now that you are home with your parents and artu every day! We will hold you to that promise to stay cute because we want to see many, many more pictures of you!
Welcome home little one!
Nancy
Charlotte, Thanks for the update! Will you please have your parents take some more pictures of you(you don't mind, do you?). Nancy is starting a small collection of things that she thinks you must have...mainly she wants to introduce you to Angelina the ballerina and Barbie movies...we will bring them to you soon.
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited to hear that you have a new cousin!
With love, Laura Robey