Well, I haven't been good at keeping the blog updated so we have a whole bunch of stuff wrapped into one entry. As all you homeowners know there is always something that needs to be done around the house. Whether it is a small project or a big one it is always something. Unfortunately, it seems like the majority of our projects are the big ones. We have been talking about getting our fence replaced because the one that we inherited with the house wasn't exactly maintained well. As you can see it was falling down...
if not already down!!
We decided that it was time for a new fence. One home improvement project down - God only knows how many to go.
BOAT RIDE
We went up to the lake this weekend to enjoy some well deserved summer weather. "Captain" Kyle was nice enough to drive us around the whole weekend in Kyle & Teri's boat. Charlotte wasn't overly excited about the life vest that was almost as big as she was.
Kyri got driving lessons from her Dad.
Charlotte loved to feel the wind in her hair...
So did Teri
NICU FOLLOW-UP
Charlotte had her 9 month (corrected age) follow up visit today. She is now 20 lbs 1.9 oz and 29 1/3" inches. Since Charlotte already goes for physical and occupational therapy I wasn't too concerned about that part of the follow up but there was still the speech therapist to talk to. Charlotte does have some hesitation with new foods and the speech therapist gave us some tips on how to get Charlotte more curious with food. She also gave us tips on how to help encourage Charlotte to talk a little more. Maybe by our next visit in December we'll have a little chatter box!
The fence looks great - did you guys do it yourself?!? (that came out wrong - I know that you would make it look good I just would have never thought of installing a fence myself!). The pictures from the lake are great! I LOVE, LOVE the one with the wind in her hair! (You look pretty cute too, Teri!). She will talk soon and plenty! (She seems to do things in HER time in case you haven't noticed! :) ) Laura
ReplyDeleteDonna, I'm gonna kill you for that pic. Just remember revenge is sweet. I'll get you back somehow.........
ReplyDelete