Sunday, March 14, 2010

St. Paddy's Day Parade

We had our first St. Patrick's Day celebration yesterday at the St. Charles parade. The weather didn't cooperate but we were able to find a spot underneath an awning so we were covered from most of the rain.

All bundled up and ready for the parade















The Grand Marshall's - Billy Pierce from the Sox and Randy Hundley from the Cubs















This dog was just so beautiful I needed to take a picture















Charlie couldn't help but stare at him




















One of the many leprechauns we saw















We couldn't believe that someone would be driving their corvette with their top down in the rain















Charlie was wide-eyed the whole time enjoying her first St. Patrick's Day parade

3 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patricks Day Charolette!!
    Your hat is so cute! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the hat and scarf! LOVE, LOVE how big her gorgeous blue eyes are watching that parade!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the hat! I am glad that Charlotte is enjoying St. Patty's Day as much as her mom does!

    ReplyDelete