This past Sunday we made a trip downtown to see the holiday decorations. In the past we've gone downtown the day after Thanksgiving but have wised up over the years and realized that going downtown on Black Friday is not the best idea. This time we were a little warmer and didn't have to fight such big crowds.We had a nice time looking at the windows at Macy's and the decorations around the city. Since I'm carrying around a 'little' extra weight these day I wasn't able to walk as much as usual. Charlie cooperated and slept most of the time and then just people watched as we walked around. In true Charlie form she was up and ready to go when it was lunch time! It is a fun way to get in the holiday spirit!
I love going downtown, I wanna go ice skating at Millenium Park!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great tradition! (Still weird to read Macy's instead of Marshall Fields!)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete