Friday, February 25, 2011

The New Burritt Twins

On Wednesday afternoon, we welcomed two more daughters into our family. Lillian Janice and Gwyneth Austin were born at 1:51 and 1:52 weighing 5 lbs 12 oz and 5 lbs 9 oz. Both girls and Mom are doing great! I can't tell you how happy and proud I am of all my girls! Charlie met her sisters later on Wednesday and while she may not really "get it", it was awesome to see her being a big sis. We'll be going home on Sunday to begin the journey of raising twins. Yes, it is a little bit of an intimidating thought but we're looking forward to it. Like I always say, what fun is it if it's not an adventure!

Lillian on the left and Gwyneth on the right.

Papa with his new granddaughters.

Grandma and Grandpa B with 3 of their granddaughters







4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Can't wait to meet the newest addtions to your family. They are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There so cute! I want to meet them asap, I need some pictures of them before they get to old =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that I said it before but Wow! They are perfect!!! Donna, you look great! (and I am not just saying that!). Michael can't believe that your folks have 5 granddaughters in two years!

    Praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog and saw the good news ! Congrats to all of you ! Very cute ! May God bless them with all his love !

    ReplyDelete