Overall, a great day and it took my mind of the job hunt that hangs over my head now. So the silver lining of all this is that while corporate America has taken a turn that I didn't expect, at least I get to spend some extra time with ALL my girls. Nothing wrong with that! I truly believe everything happens for a reason so hopefully I'll look back on this in a few months and the reason will be apparent. Just wish, I knew this path beforehand so it wouldn't be so worrisome. But what fun would that be right?! Here are reasons why I continue to smile even in this bit of a stressful period.
Lillian did not want to take a picture, Charlie wanted her to be quiet and Gwyneth just ate so she was pretty calm
4 Month Stats
Hard to believe but Gwyneth and Lillian are already four months old. While some days seem to last forever the time really is flying by. We took them for their four month doctor's appointment and the doctor was happy with the girls' height, weight and overall health. Gwyneth is 25 inches and 14lbs. 7oz. Just a little smaller, Lillian is 24.5 inches and 13 lbs 9.5 oz.
Lillian & Gwyneth
O, that is actually a pretty good picture of 3 kids in general since but since it includes 3 children age 2 and under is an amazing pic. (You are going to have to adjust your expectations, Man!) I love how Charlie is looking totally annoyed with Lillian for not smiling for the picture! (and Gwyneth is in a milk coma!).
ReplyDeleteIs it it just me or are G & L looking a little more alike the older (and bigger) they get?
Thanks for satisfying the dork in my and wearing matching outfits. They I love that stuff! :)
They are 4 months old and thriving. You are doing a great job! Can you believe that it has already been/has only been 4 months?!?
I agree with Laura. I don't know if it's the matching outfits (which I also love) or what, but the twins do look alike in that picture. One thing is for sure, their sparkly blue eyes are GORGEOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Owen, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI love the matching outfits. Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI cant even tell the twins apart in that one picture, they look exactly the same to me.
lovely photos :) very pretty babies :)
ReplyDelete