Monday, November 12, 2012

The End of Fall

It's been a little while since our last post and I thought I'd write a few random things.  Like everyone, we've been keeping busy with the kids, catching up with friends and of course doing random things. Just a few pictures of what we've been up to over the past month or so.  I can't believe it is almost he holiday season already.  
Ending the golf season with a few rounds in Florida.

A pumpkin patch outside of Belvidere, IL

Pumpkin patch in Arthur, IL with the Robey Family.  (Yes, we did sneak in a visit to Yoder's)

My Cinderella Princess for Halloween

My good witches for Halloween



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great fall! I wouldn't have believed how big the girls are if I hadn't seen them with my own eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Come check out TeTa's Blog. It has: Advice, funny stories, what's hot and not, funny videos, and things from my life. go to blogger.com to see!

    ReplyDelete