Thursday, June 27, 2013

Vacation day 3 - y'all

Another hot day in Nashville but another good day at that. The Griswolds, I mean Burritts toured the day today with a trolley tour that showed all the main sights of downtown Nashville.  From the downtown farmers market, the Marathon shops where the kids ate homemade marshmallows to music row, we saw it all. Kids were really good until the end of the tour where we could tell the heat was getting to us all. So back to the hotel for a little relaxing and more pool time of course. 

To end the day we went to a Nashville Sounds game which is the Triple AAA affiliate of the Brewers.  Believe it or not but this was the kids first ever baseball game.  We picked a good one as it was "throwback night" so beers, hotdogs and popcorn were all $2.  Everyone had a good time but I think I just enjoyed having them all take in a baseball game.  Hell, they played better defense than my White Sox!





No comments:

Post a Comment