Monday, October 20, 2008

Day 17

Tonight's visit was another good one. I changed another diaper and it was only a wet one so I was glad for that. I'm still getting the hang of changing diapers so I'm cool with easing into it. Donna visited this morning too and went through 3 diapers as Charlotte kept going (both 1 & 2) while being changed. Not exactly a blowout but as close as you can get for a 3 lb baby! So, I'm glad Charlotte kept it easy for me. She is up to 1451 grams which is just over 3 lbs and she's also still eating 27 ml's every three hours. Since she is getting a little bigger, her body temperature is starting to stay steady. So now, she started wearing clothes in the incubator. Before she would only wear a diaper in the incubator and we'd give her an outfit to change into when she came out. But now, she can start to wear all the outfits Donna has for her. I have to admit, she looked amazingly cute again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment