Thursday, October 9, 2008


Donna and I visited Charlotte last night and to our surprise, Charlotte did not have the oxygen tube in her nose. We talked to the nurse and they are seeing how she does without the forced oxygen. Yay!!!!!!! So, we were able to see her cute little face without the oxygen tube. She is so damn cute!!!!! She also had her eyes open for a long time just looking around. I know babies can't focus on anything but I swear she was checking our her Mom and Dad and saying hello! Donna also got to hold her again for a long time. Charlotte looks pretty big in the icubator but when she's out, she is so tiny. Tiny but again, cute!! We just enjoyed Donna being able to hold her and watching her sleep. While Donna was holding her, she thinks she may have seen a dimple. Oi vey, my little girl with a dimple....I would sure be in for it then! :)
Charlotte is also now eating 6 cc's of food every three hours and is holding down the food which is a good thing. We're going to visit her again later this morning to say hello but that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute. We will continue to pray for you all and are very excited for you as well.

    ReplyDelete